A one-day practical workshop for midwives, student midwives and doulas.
- Understanding birth physiology and instinctive behaviour
- Exploring the influence of environment and interactions on physiology and instincts
- Using current evidence to inform practice
- Practical approaches and skills to facilitate physiology (e.g. use of rebozo and other hands-on techniques)
Ballina: 23 June 2018 (Quality Hotel Ballina Beach Resort – Compton Drive, parking available onsite)
Brisbane: 3 November 2018
Note: in Ballina this workshop follows the Perinatal Grief and Loss workshop on 22 June, see information on that here.
Registration fees include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
The workshop will provide 6 contact hours and you will receive a Statement of Attendance.
The full/standard fee is $250. The earlybird fee is $225. Students can claim 20% discount off the fee that applies at the time of registering, email us for more information on this.
The earlybird fee cut off for each workshop is shown below. The fee must be paid before this date for the discount to apply:
- Ballina (23 June) – 22 April
- Brisbane (3 November) – 31 August
About the Speaker
Jessie Johnson Cash RN RM BNSc MMid PhD Candidate, is a lecturer at the University of the Sunshine Coast. She has practised midwifery in a range of models and settings, and regularly presents workshops.