A one-day practical workshop for midwives, student midwives and doulas.
- Understanding birth physiology and instinctive behaviour
- Exploring the influence of environment and interactions on physiology and instincts
- Using current evidence to inform practice
- Practical approaches and skills to facilitate physiology (e.g. use of rebozo and other hands-on techniques)
- Ballina: 23 June 2018
- Brisbane: 3 November 2018
Note: in Ballina this workshop follows the Perinatal Grief and Loss workshop on 22 June, see information on that here.
Registration fees include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
The workshop will provide 6 contact hours and you will receive a Statement of Attendance.
About the Speakers
Jessie Johnson Cash RN RM BNSc MMid PhD Candidate, is a lecturer at the University of the Sunshine Coast. She has practised midwifery in a range of models and settings, and regularly presents workshops.