This classic resource provides a time-tested approach to setting the stage for a smooth transition when welcoming a second baby into your family. Contents of Welcoming Your Second Baby include :
- How to prepare your child for becoming a big brother or sister;
- Helping your child adjust to sharing parents, the hospital stay, and returning home;
- Winning ideas to help with jealousy, rivalry and faltering self-esteem;
- Information on various birthing options and helpful resources;
- Wise words from other parents and useful resources.
3rd edition USA 2005.