Survival Guide to Midwifery is a handy guide for student midwives particularly on placement, as well as practising midwives, with up-to-date clinical information in an easy-to-use format.
The latest edition is fully updated throughout and has new authorship from the UK and Australia.
- Helpful bullet point style allows rapid access to essential information
- Useful revision guide for examinations and assessments
- Contains common abbreviations, medications, drug calculations, glossary of common terms, and normal values
- Thoroughly revised to reflect key developments in current midwifery practice
- Now includes further reading and useful website addresses
UK 3rd edition, May 2017.