Note: this is an archived listing for an old event. For current CAPERS events see the Events tab above, or this link.
Pre-/Post-Conference Workshops 2017
There are 4 Pre-Conference Workshops in Brisbane (9-10 May), prior to The Passage to Motherhood Conference (11-12 May). To register for the Conference AND workshops (and get discounts on the workshops) you buy your registration package on this page instead (click here).
If you just want to register for one or two workshops, continue on this current page.
- 9 May – Labour Progress Workshop with Dr Sara Wickham – click here for more information
- 9 May – Childbirth Education Workshop with Rhea Dempsey (CLOSED – FULL) – click here for more information
- 10 May – Breastfeeding Workshop with Dr Christina Smillie – click here for more information.
- 10 May – Spinning Babies Workshop with Ginny Phang (CLOSED – FULL) – click here for more information
- 13 May – Spinning Babies Workshop with Ginny Phang (CLOSED – FULL) click here for more information
You can read more about the Conference and Pre-Conference Workshops here.
See the link above for more information and here, you can download the full Conference Program.
The fees for each one-day workshop are:
- earlybird fee $240 (registration and payment must be received by 5pm 31 March 2017)
- standard fee $260 (After 31 March 2017, and this is also the fee for payment by purchase order).
Discounts apply if you register as part of a package with conference registration, see this link.
Full-time midwifery students can claim a 25% discount off the relevant fee at the time they register (whether this is extra earlybird, earlybird or standard). To claim, just enter the discount code/coupon STUDENT in the shopping cart when registering online. We then also need you to email us a photo/scan of your student ID or other documentation prior to the event and you need to be a full-time student at the time of the Conference.
If you need a special diet, please ensure that you have selected this from the drop-down options and if necessary written in the Additional Information field of the Shopping Cart.
If your dietary request is not visible on your Tax Invoice (emailed to you automatically after you register), then please email the office. Email the office also if your dietary requirements subsequently change. Requests for special diets close 14 days before events (now closed).
Terms and Conditions
Click here for FAQs with the Terms and Conditions for Event Registrations including payment options and cancellations. By registering online you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Please email or phone the office if you require clarification of any of these conditions.