“Dr. Laura Markham’s book is an extremely useful guide for parents in connecting with their children’s emotions. It is highly gratifying to finally see a research-based guide for parents. Every parent will want a copy of this book.” – Dr. John Gottman, Author of Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child
Experience a happier family life, with a lot less drama and a lot more love!
In her groundbreaking guide Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids, Dr. Laura Markham helped millions of parents better understand their children and their own emotions, so they could parent in a more empathetic and emotionally connected way.
Now, parents can take Dr. Markham’s simple yet transformative approach even deeper – with this personalized, interactive and practice-filled companion workbook.
Research-based, and parent-tested, the Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids Workbook will help parents:
– Use games and exercises to increase laughter and play, while decreasing tantrums and fights.
– Teach your brain new skills so you don’t get upset so often and can calm down faster.
– Practice discipline strategies that teach kids self-management and emotional intelligence.
– Strengthen your bond with your child so they want to cooperate.
– Discover simple mindfulness and meditation exercises to find peace in a busy home.