In Parenting by Heart: Sleeping, Feeding and Gentle Care for Baby’s First Year, Pinky McKay reassures parents that they know best what their baby needs and they should trust their instincts. She provides expert information on the full range of concerns in baby’s first year but in doing so encourages parents to take this information and apply it in making their own choices for parenting their child.
In this essential guide to your baby’s first year, Pinky provides the best information available on:
• how to feed your baby;
• how to get your baby to sleep;
• how to stop your baby crying;
• surviving the first six weeks and beyond;
• how life changes now you have a baby;
• routines that will suit everyone;
• and much, much more.
Australia 2010. (Revised edition)