Maternal, Fetal and Neonatal Physiology is a comprehensive text for midwives and neonatal nurses, now in its fifth edition.
Its features include:
- Solid coverage of the physiologic bases for assessment and therapeutic interventions make this an ideal resource for advanced practice.
- Synthesis of the latest research studies and evidence-based practice provides vital data on normal physiologic changes during the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum periods; anatomic and functional development of the fetus; and developmental physiology of preterm and term neonates.
- Pharmacology tables offer quick access to key pharmacology information and drug effects with clinical examples.
- Coverage of pathophysiology and interventions for the pregnant woman, fetus, and newborn for selected abnormal events provides a solid understanding of physiologic adaptations and developmental physiology relating to major body systems and metabolic processes.
- Comprehensive tables, diagrams, and illustrations highlight important concepts and summarize key information
Paperback USA 5th edition 2017