The Fetal Model, Placenta, Cord, Chorion and Amniotic Sac is a popular tool for childbirth educators. Paired with a Vinyl Pelvic Model or Cloth Pelvic Model it is ideal for demonstrating labour and birth.
This Fetal Model is:
- correctly proportioned to an average full-term baby
- fits both our vinyl and cloth pelvic models.
- has palpable anterior and posterior fontanelles
- the open mouth has a small hole at the back to show suctioning
- the soft, yet durable, cloth body bends to let you show all presentations and positions.
- the fetal model is 47.5cm and a generic light brown colour.
The Placenta, Cord, Chorion and Amniotic Sac :
- has a drawstring to close the sacs, enclosing the fetal model
- has a clip to attach the umbilical cord to the fetal model
- both amniotic and chorionic membranes are accurately detailed in two colours.
- the placenta is 17.5 x 20cms.