Dr. Jack Newman’s Guide to Breastfeeding covers the most common problems and questions that mothers encounter including:
- How do I help my baby to get a good latch?
- How can I know if my baby is getting enough milk?
- How can I help him get more?
- Can I avoid sore nipples?
- Will my medication affect my baby
- How do I fit breastfeeding into my life when I’m so busy?
The answers are here. Dr. Jack Newman and Teresa Pitman are two of the foremost lactation experts in Canada and have helped tens of thousands of new mothers find solutions that work. In this comprehensive guide, they share the most current information about breastfeeding and provide new, effective strategies and solutions to make breastfeeding work for you. You can visit Dr Jack Newman’s website here.
A valuable resource for new mothers as well as health professionals working with new mothers.
UK(/Canada) Revised 2014.