This three hour DVD features a lecture by Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers. This lecture includes discussion on:
- Birth reborn
- New ways to interpret fear during pregnancy
- New ways to interpret pain during labour
- The role of the midwife and doula
- Achieving a balance alongside hospital protocols
- The introduction of birthing pools
- The long-term consequences of what happens at birth
Michel Odent is an obstetrician and lecturer, and is the author of 12 books published in 22 languages. His books include The Farmer and the Obstetrician, Birth Reborn, Primal Health, The Functions of the Orgasms and The Scientification of Love.
Liliana Lammers is a doula and doula trainer who has been working with Michel Odent for the past 12 years.
PAL DVD 180mins total. UK 2010.
NOTE: All DVDs sold by CAPERS are licensed for individual use only. It is a breach of copyright to duplicate these DVDs or to load them on to any public broadcasting system or intranet. For enquiries regarding licensing DVDs for intranet/broadcasting systems email email@example.com and we will pass your enquiry on to the DVD copyright holder.