The 13th edition of this established and well-respected pocketbook has been thoroughly revised and updated to meet the needs of midwives in a variety of clinical settings throughout the world.
- User friendly text presented in a handy pocket size format
- Woman friendly definitions
- Helpful appendices address primary PPH, maternal basic life support, neonatal resuscitation, management of shoulder dystocia, and cord prolapse
- Abbreviations list defines common terms
- Suitable for all midwifery settings, from high-tech obstetric units to home births to remote isolated areas in developing countries
- Expanded number of entries to aid comprehensiveness
- Includes updates in genetics, antenatal tests and investigations, infertility terminology and techniques
13th edition. UK March 2017.