- CLEARANCE (Limited Stock) - all under $25
- CAPERS Books
- Breastfeeding - Recommended for IBLCE Exam
- Grief and Loss
- Health - Fertility issues
- Health - General health
- Health - Women's health and menopause
- Novels, History and Biographies
- Parenting and childcare
- Parenting - Adolescents
- Parenting - Books for Fathers/Fathers-to-Be
- Parenting - Books about Sleep
- Parenting - Mothering and Postpartum Adjustment
- Parenting - Prematurity and special parenting circumstances
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Pregnancy and Childbirth - Caesareans and VBAC
- Texts - Childbirth education and counselling
- Texts - Midwifery
- Texts - Nutrition and Complementary therapies
- Texts - Other texts
- CAPERS events
- CAPERS for Children
- Jewellery & Stationery
- DVDs and CDs
- Teaching Resources
- Christmas Gift Ideas
Note: a new edition is due June/July, please let us know if you want your order held for that edition.
Hypnobirthing: The Mongan Method book and CD set clearly explain this new approach to safer, easier, more comfortable birthing.
Hypnobirthing founder, Marie Mongan, dismisses the notion that pain is a natural accompaniment to birth. She explains that when we release the fear, a fear that is keeping our body tense and closed, we will experience gentle birth.
The HypnoBirthing program outlined in this book is nature, not manipulation. It relaxes the mind in order to let the body work. The exercises -positive thinking, relaxation, visualization, breathing and physical preparation - will lead to a happy and comfortable pregnancy.
The book is complemented by a CD with relaxation and birth imagery exercises.
The author, Marie Mongan, is the Director of the HypnoBirthing Institute, licensed as a counsellor and holds certification as an advanced clinical hypnotherapist and an instructor of hypnotherapy.
3rd edition. USA 2005.