- SALE 30-50% off (Limited Stock)
- CAPERS Books
- Gift Ideas and Summer Reading
- Recommended for IBLCE Exam
- Caesareans and VBAC
- Childbirth education and counselling
- Books for Fathers/Fathers-to-Be
- Fertility issues
- General health
- Grief and Loss
- Mothering and Postpartum Adjustment
- Novels, History and Biographies
- Nutrition and Complementary therapies
- Other texts
- Parenting and childcare
- Parenting adolescents
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prematurity and special parenting circumstances
- Women's health and menopause
- CAPERS events
- CAPERS for Children
- Jewellery & Stationery
- DVDs and CDs
- Teaching Resources
- Other Items
Anatomy and Physiology for Midwives is a popular text that provides a thorough and well-illustrated presentation of anatomy and physiology for midwives and midwifery students. It covers the scientific aspects of midwifery, such as immunology and development, from an introductory level to clinical applications, and includes case studies and examples of recent research.
Key features include:
- Research-based evidence explained from first principles and fully references throughout
- Up-to-date review of current knowledge in reproductive physiology
- Theory linked to the practical aspects of midwifery care, through case studies and clear applications to practice In-depth introduction to key areas of basic science relating to midwifery practice Includes learning outcomes and chapter summaries
- Fully and clearly illustrated throughout.
The third edition includes an online search capacity.
3rd edition, UK 2011.