Information collection and use
Once you register with us, or purchase any item, or register for an event, you are not anonymous to us. We have your name and email address, or your name, address, telephone number and email address.
We also automatically receive information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information and the page(s) you requested.
We use personal information provided by you to fulfil your requests for certain products and services.
We may also use your personal details to send you information from CAPERS Bookstore. We will not sell your personal details or share them with any other organisation except as outlined below.
Information sharing and disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. However, under certain circumstances, we may send personally identifiable information about you to others when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to a supplier to send a product directly to you. At this point the only item that is handled in this way is subscriptions to Essentially MIDIRS.
- We need to send the information to others who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you, eg catering requests. (These companies or contractors do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We need to send the information to providers of Continuing Professional Education points, eg College of Midwives, International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners, in which case your signature on sign-in sheets at our events constitutes consent to share the necessary information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
In the unlikely event that we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our website pages.
If you have any questions regarding any CAPERS Bookstore policies, please email us (see the Contact Us page) or phone the office on 07 3356 5628.
For legal matters our registered business address is: C/- Sands & Associates Chartered Accountants, 3 Duggan St, Toowoomba QLD 4350. For all other matters our contact details are as below.